Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Another thing I'm glad is over

My yearly doctor's visit. Now I just have to wait impatiently for lab results and call for an appointment for a mammogram. Conveniently I can go to the hospital right by our house and they have evening appointments, so I won't have to take another day off work.

I decided it was time to go back on birth control pills as well. Have I mentioned that my doctor rocks?? He's is so worth the hour drive! He actually checked into my insurance to see what they would or would not cover for me. They won't cover a freakin' thing!!!! They'll pay for a pregnancy but not contraceptives. K, that sucks. Luckily, my doctor has done his research and he knows which BC pills are the cheapest. I'm pretty sure I'm getting my pill much cheaper than I used to before. Yay!

The one drawback to the doctor's visit is I now know exactly how much I weigh. I thought I was comfortable with my weight until I actually saw the number :(

No comments:

For me.

It's been a long winter. Mentally, I feel even worse off than I was before, though things are finally looking up. I abandoned the gym. I...