Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Time keeps on slippin'....

As you can see from the previous blog date, I have pretty much retired this blog. I went back to work 4 months ago, and what I call part time and they call part time, differs a bit. So I am pretty much working a 5 day a week gig without the benefits of a full time position. And it is eating a lot of my time.

Between keeping up with my books for review, just plain reading for fun, work and WoW, I haven't even looked at a set of knitting needles for months.

I try to post a lot more regularly to my book blog, but even that is somewhat sporadic and only book reviews.

So I leave you here with a picture of my last completed knitting project, a joint effort with my teen daughter. We knit it for one of her teacher's new little kiddo. (Teacher says child liked it and the monster we knit, too, haha.)

Beans the Cat

I will probably be around, occasionally. Maybe more so as winter hits and I start knitting a bit, haha.

No comments:

For me.

It's been a long winter. Mentally, I feel even worse off than I was before, though things are finally looking up. I abandoned the gym. I...