Sunday, November 20, 2011

Venting

My caramels sugared and sucked, so Black Friday will be cake day instead of candy. I was very annoyed at the end of the entire process.

Anyone want a slightly used, tween, cheap?? Little Miss Attitude informed me that she won't be able to clean her room today because she has to write an ENTIRE story (I swear, you could hear the capital letters in her tone of voice!) today. Because yesterday her Word program was acting up and she couldn't do it.

Well, then I guess I don't have time to go to the library and get the book you've got on hold that you have been waiting for, since I had to work yesterday and this is the only day I have to run errands, since my next day off is Thanksgiving when nothing is open.

In a household with 5 computers and only 3 people, she couldn't find one that was working?? Dad slept most of the day, and I was at work, so why didn't she use the newer computer? Oh that's right, she was too busy playing games on it to do her homework.

So since I don't have to go to the library, I shall just do my errands without a sulky preteen along and she will have time to write AND clean her room!

No comments:

For me.

It's been a long winter. Mentally, I feel even worse off than I was before, though things are finally looking up. I abandoned the gym. I...