Monday, December 20, 2010

The goal

Short term goals are good, lol. Maybe I can stick to this one... So the goal for this evening is to actually knit on my mitten for a bit. At least to finish the cuff.

And I really need to wrap some Christmas presents. The kiddo was sick yesterday with a tummy bug so she spent most of the day sleeping instead of the wrapping extravaganza we had planned. I also have cookie dough in the fridge that needs to be rolled, cut out and baked. But not tonight. Maybe Tuesday, since I have it as my extra day off and there was no way in hell I was volunteering to work the extra day. Working 5 days and getting paid for 6 is all well and good, but not this week, lol.

No comments:

For me.

It's been a long winter. Mentally, I feel even worse off than I was before, though things are finally looking up. I abandoned the gym. I...