Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mac v. PC

Southpark style ;)



Pretty amusing, unless of course you're a Mac user. Then you have no sense of humor at all about your computer because Macs are soooo superior. *Cough*

BTW, I have nothing against Macs, just most of the snobs that use them. I'm sorry, but when I actually had a couple tell me that they waited until after dark to go shopping for a netbook so their friends wouldn't see them bring a PC home, I decided that elitism sucks...

I bought a PC because it suited my needs and the price was right. If I needed to run a lot of graphic design programs or edit a lot of video, then I would probably shell out the extra money for a Mac. It's all about my computer needs, not which brand I have to buy. There's also the simple fact that it's a hell of a lot simpler to find someone to fix a PC than it is to find someone to repair a Mac. And yes, despite what the elitists say, Macs crash too! I know, since we get asked fairly frequently if we work on them. ;)

No comments:

For me.

It's been a long winter. Mentally, I feel even worse off than I was before, though things are finally looking up. I abandoned the gym. I...